Sharing lessons learnt from the implementation of Go-Lab Ecosystem pilots in 3 countries in Africa and a scale up to 4 more countries, the conference would be discussing the following:
- How might we build effective technology-enabled richer learning environments that deliver interactive and engaging STEM Education?
- What models do we adopt for Teacher Training and support to deliver 21st century learning?
- What steps must we take for effective integration of technology for teaching and learning in classrooms across Africa?
- What models can prove successful for scale-up of education technology programmes and resources across the continent?
- Event Date: 19th -20th Nov, 2020
- Time: 9am -2pm WAT daily
The GO-GA project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 781012.
To find out more about the GO-GA Project, visit https://go-ga.org/