WHO WE ARE:
MITO Technology is the strategic advisor of Progress Tech Transfer, a venture capital fund that invests in technologies for sustainability. In partnership with premier Italian research and academic institutions, we invest in intellectual property, technologies and very early stage companies.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are actively seeking an Investment Associate to play a primary role in supporting the continued growth of the investment portfolio. As a key member of the Investment Team, the successful candidate will make an immediate impact by employing a data and network driven approach to identifying investment opportunities in areas of thematic and strategic relevance to Progress Tech Transfer. The candidate will also contribute to the end-to-end investment process (including: evaluation, research, due diligence, transaction execution and post-investment monitoring).
Selected responsibilities to include:
- Researching and evaluating opportunities for potential investment
- Supporting deal screening, evaluation, due diligence and execution
- Industry research and competitive analysis
- Financial modeling/valuation of investment opportunities
- Supporting the preparation of investment proposals
- Interface with the Investment Team to understand in depth and breadth of strategic opportunities and help inform key focus areas
Ideal candidate shall possess:
- A strong inner-drive to learn new things and create new value in a collaborative team environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in PE/VC or a related field (e.g., corporate development, buy- or sell-side investment research, strategy consulting, investment banking, business or strategy at a technology company, etc.)
- A demonstrated passion for technology, financial services and early-stage investing, coupled with an ability to think and operate within a strategic context
- Ability to work independently but also interactively within a team-oriented environment with a balance of confidence and humility
- Appreciation of the rapidly advancing technology landscape and the vast opportunity for financial services therein
Compensation will be determined in line with market standards.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org